BSc (Hons) ICIOB
An extremely competent construction professional with more than ten years’ experience with the company, James is
an imaginative and resourceful professional with strong team working skills and an enthusiasm for solving problems. He is responsible for the overall project financial management of the company.
- Particularly strong in the partnering process in major private and public sector buildings.
- Has overseen the financial management of many office and commercial buildings as well as four large city academy projects.
- Solid experience in cost control/planning techniques and willing contributor to the value engineering process.
- Part of our partnering team from our first partnered project, is able to move projects successfully from conception to final account.
Achievements and Experience
Has developed from an initial assistant role to managing quantity surveyor to commercial director to managing director of Surgo Construction.
- Bishop Auckland College Redevelopment
- Kings Academy, Middlesbrough
- Trinity Academy, Doncaster
- Excelsior Academy, Newcastle
- Bede Academy
B.Sc(Hons) Quantity Surveying.